Thursday, May 27, 2010
Driving to the YMCA
Yesterday Mom, Molly, and I went to the YMCA. I drove there and Molly drove back. It went pretty well. We drove during rush hour but there weren't that many cars. When we got there I didn't see the painted arrow on the parking lot until I drove over it so I accidently went in the wrong way. I was going to go to the back of the parking lot so I wouldn't have to worry about parking next to the other cars. An other car came toward our car from the other way so I stopped so they could go by. But she stopped too. Mom waved to her to let her know she could go. So she drove up next to the driver's side of the car and yelled at Mom for going the wrong way and that you could hurt someone. I was driving and Mom was in the passenger seat at the time. I wasn't in the middle of the lane and I had stopped when I saw her. Other then that it was good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment